SGS- SG Secure Representative Course (SGS)
- Risk Management/ Assessment Team Champions (Leaders)
- Risk Management/ Assessment Team Members
- WSH Professionals
- Line Supervisors
- SGSecure Representative or any other interested parties.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Comprehend the language in which the course is conducted.
Key objectives of SGSecure Representative Course are as follows:
- To sensitise employers and employees to the terror threat and the importance for workplaces to be prepared;
- Raise capabilities of workplaces to respond to and recover from a terror attack; and
- Build understanding and trust among co-workers so that the workforce remains cohesive in the aftermath of an attack.
- What is SGSecure?
- Prevention of terror attack
- Emergency Preparedness for Terror Attack
- Emergency respond to terror attack
- Incorporating SGSecure as part of WSH Policy
- Incorporate terror threat in Risk Management
- Roles and responsibilities of SGSecure representative
- SGSecure Apps
- Resources on SGSecure
4 hours including 15 minutes assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to Face class room teaching
- On line webinar class
Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Advanced Certificate in WSH
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification or Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE), and
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 108
Funding & Claims
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- or customer premises (in-house training)
Renewal Points for professionals