• Students who have not passed their module/course may submit an appeal for review via online (SOP-30-F-01 Results Appeal Form) from their student portal.
• This appeal must be submitted within 7 working days from the release of exam results, together with payment of the required fee.
• The Result Head passes the Appeal Form to the Operations Manager, who in consultation with the Academic Manager / Management, then appoints another marker
(different from the first marker) to re-evaluate the student’s paper.
• The Academic Manager / Designated person then submits the original mark, the student’s appeal and his reasons given, and the second mark given by the second
independent marker to the Exam Board for decision.
• The Exam board decision will be communicated to the student in person by the Academic Manager or designated person in his absence and Administrative Manager
oversees the records of appeal updated with the help of result head.
• Eversafe Academy releases the appeal results within 4 weeks from the official date of release of the exam results.
• Student must login to their student portal from www.eversafe.edu.sg within 7 days from the date of result announcement to submit the appeal request.
• The student can use the EA App ID as the user id at www.eversafe.edu.sg. Or alternatively register as new user if they don’t have an EA App ID.
• Once the student submits the appeal request, he/she will receive a call from Eversafe Admin within 2 days to fix the date for visiting Eversafe Head office to receive the appeal result and acknowledge it.
• Once payment for the appeal is done, Operation Manager appoints an independent assessor in consultation with Academic Manager / Management to review the answer sheet.
• The result of appeal will be communicated to the learner by the Academic Manager or a designated person within 4 weeks.
• If the result of appeal is successful, the new result will be updated in the records and the appeal fee will be refunded to the learner. If the result of appeal is unsuccessful, the appeal fee will not be refunded and the declared result will be final.