CERT First Aid Course
Any individuals with interest in first aid or has been assigned as CERT. Engineers, Executives, HR Professionals or any other interested person.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Must be physically fit and able to render help to another individual during an emergency.
Learners are expected to be 18 years old and above.
After completion of the course, learners will be able to perform CPR and AED during emergency situation and provide first aid to injured person.
- Introduction to first aid,
- Basic Principles & Practice of First Aid,
- Management of cuts, sprains, dislocations, fractures and burns (theory and practical),
- Improvised carrying techniques,
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and use of AED (Theory and Practical),
Course Duration: 9 hours including 2 hours assessment,
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to face class room teaching.
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s & free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
An instructor for this course will possess the following:
- First Aid Train-The-Trainer (Red Cross) OR Higher First Aid with MOI (St John) OR SAF/SCDF Medic Instructor (with relevant MOI qualification attained during service period – appointed and sent by SAF/SCDF) OR SAF/SCDF Paramedic (Level 3 or higher) OR Registered Nurses (with Diploma in Nursing)
- Valid BCLS+AED Instructor certificate
- Valid CFA Provider certificate / KKH Immersion Workshop certificate
A Chief instructor for this course will possess the following:
- First Aid Train-The-Trainer (Red Cross) OR Higher First Aid with MOI (St John) OR SAF/SCDF Medic Instructor (by appointment in SAF/SCDF with relevant MOI qualification) OR SAF/SCDF Paramedic Level 3 or higher (with relevant MOI qualification) OR Nursing Educator (with relevant MOI qualification)
- Child First Aid Instructor for at least 4 years (at least 2 sessions per year)
- Valid BCLS+AED Chief Instructor certificate
- Valid CFA Instructor certificate / KKH Immersion Workshop certificate
- Recommendation by 1 Chief Instructor AND Program Director of Training Centre (TC).
- Subject to approval by SRFAC.
Key Person In charge : Monish V ( Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 18
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
- 30 MCQ questions (First Aid 10 MCQ, CPR 10 MCQ and AED 10 MCQ)
- Pass Criteria 70% (7 marks) for First Aid and 80% (16 marks) for CPR and AED
- Duration: 30 mins
- CPR + AED Practical (10 mins/Pax, 6 learners/Group)
- Bandaging (5 mins/Pax, 6 learners/Group)
- Pass Criteria 100% (Competency Based)
- Duration: 1 hour 30 mins/Group
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- or customer premises (in-house training)
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
Renewal Points for professionals