Integrated Management System – Internal Auditor Course (IMS)
All organization should ensure the quality of the product or service, safety of the employee and also the environmental responsibilities. So it’s best to have one integrated management system (IMS) to meet its all requirements. IMS will help the organization in implementing different management systems, monitoring and review its performance.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: Managers, Management Representatives, Internal Quality Auditors and all those wants to gain knowledge on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- Have some Knowledge on the Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Have a good knowledge on fundamental concepts of an integrated management system and its principles.
- Should know the necessities of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 and its frequently used terms and definitions
- Helps to learn how to audit your organization based on integrated Management Systems.
- Helps to understand the audit scope, norms, frequency, procedures, roles and responsibilities.
- Enables to measure the organization’s ability to manage its performance against three standards.
- Can write factual audit reports and corrective action for continual improvement
- Chapter 1 Brief Description of ISO 9001 ISO 14001 ISO 45001 Standards
- Chapter 2 Overview of IMS Internal audit
- Chapter 3 IMS Learning Activity (Group study/Individual)
- Chapter 4 Stages of IMS Audit & Initiation of Audit Stages of audit objectives
- Chapter 5 Preparation of IMS audit plan
- Chapter 6 Conducting the IMS Audit
- Chapter 7 IMS Audit reporting & Completion
- Chapter 8 Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors
- Chapter 9 IMS Audit Related Forms & Audit Checklist
Course Duration: 16 hours
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 540
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
MCQ, Short Answers & Case Study
Funding & Claims:
- UTAP Available
Renewal Points for professionals
- SDU Points : NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966