DISPUTES RESOLUTION POLICY
- On disputes, it is Eversafe Academy’s policy is to try to reach a fair and amicable solution (that is, a solution is found to address the grievance that is fair and acceptable to parties, the student and Eversafe Academy).
- The aggrieved party, the student, must submit the grievance in writing to Eversafe Academy.
- Managing Director will assign the Guidance and Counseling (Head) to establish the facts of the case. The Guidance and Counseling (Head) gives an acknowledgement or initial response to the aggrieved party within 3 days after consulting with the Designated Manager. He completes the necessary investigation within 7 working days.
- The Guidance and Counseling (Head) will decide whether the complaint/grievance is justified, and if so, offer a solution to the student.
- If the student accepts the solution, no further action will be pursued except to record and file the grievance and solution.
- If the student declines the solution, the grievance will be referred to the Managing Director who will review the case and offer a second solution. All these proceedings would be completed within 14 days and complainants are kept informed of the status.
- If the student still refuses to accept the second solution and before the maximum of 21 days, Eversafe Academy will propose that the matter be resolved through the CPE Student Services Centre, using the Dispute Resolution Scheme of the Committee for Private Education, which is described on the CPE website. This dispute resolution scheme may, where appropriate, involve the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) as the mediation centres