Supervise Suspended Scaffold (SSS)
For Whom –
The “Supervise Suspended Scaffold” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers supervising scaffold works in construction sites and related industries.
Learners are assumed to
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 4 and above.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace Numeracy level 4 and above
- On completion of this unit, learners will have knowledge and skills in supervising suspended scaffold activities in the construction related industry
1. Legal Requirements
2. Roles and Responsibilities
3. Safe Rigging of Suspended Scaffolds
4. Safe Use & Inspection of Suspended Scaffolds
5. Interpretation of Design Drawings
6. Accident Investigation and Case Studies
- 32 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Teaching Methodology: Face to face classroom teaching
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment and free wi-fi.
Class Size: Minimum 8 Maximum 24
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:24 for Theory Lesson & Assessment | 1:2 for Practical Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for Classroom and Practical Sessions
Assessment Advice: Theory 70% (50 MCQ) Practical 100% competence based
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$378
Funding & Claims
- Skills future credit/funding available
-All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can us their $500 SkillFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory
Mandatory adoption of e-attendance via SingPass from 1 October 2023: As per the SSG regulation we are introducing “e-attendance via SingPass,” for participants applying for funding. To ensure a smooth process, please verify your SingPass app access before attending the course. Kindly note that manual attendance submissions will not be accepted for funding invoices. Thank you for your cooperation.
SkillsFuture Singapore Hotline: For enquiries relating to skills, training and portal issues, please contact SkillsFuture Singapore at 6785 5785
For More Details: Click Here
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee. E-cert available.
2 WAN LEE ROAD SINGAPORE- 627934
Renewal Points for professionals