Perform Rigger and Signalman Tasks (PRST)
For Whom: The “Perform Rigger and Signalman Tasks” Course is suitable for aspiring and experienced individuals assigned as Rigger and Signalman in the workplace
Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 2
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 2
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 2; and
- Be medically fit
Course Overview: The “Perform Rigger and Signalman Task” course is aimed at providing individuals with the knowledge and skills to give correct and clear signals to guide the crane operator in the manoeuvre of a load safely to its destination.
- Prepare to perform rigger and signalman tasks
- Perform rigger and signalman tasks
- Reinstate rigger and signalman work area
Total Duration: 17.5 Hours (16 training hours + 1.5 assessment hours)
- Practical Exam and Oral questioning
Medium of Instruction:English, Tamil, Bengali, Mandarin, Burmese, Malay, Hindi & Thai.
- Face to Face classroom training
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification or Experience of Facilitator:
- WSQ-Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health (WSH Professional Level B) or equivalent; AND
- Lifting Supervisor Safety Course or WSQ-Supervise Safe Lifting Operations certificate
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a supervisor/foreman, safety personnel in lifting operations.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) or equivalent
- Preferably a minimum of one year of training experience in WSQ-related courses
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 18
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:18 for Lecture & 1:2 for Practical
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$270
Funding & Claims
- Skills future credit/funding available
-All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can us their $500 SkillFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory
Mandatory adoption of e-attendance via SingPass from 1 October 2023: As per the SSG regulation we are introducing “e-attendance via SingPass,” for participants applying for funding. To ensure a smooth process, please verify your SingPass app access before attending the course. Kindly note that manual attendance submissions will not be accepted for funding invoices. Thank you for your cooperation.
SkillsFuture Singapore Hotline: For enquiries relating to skills, training and portal issues, please contact SkillsFuture Singapore at 6785 5785
For More Details: Click Here
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals