Operate ForkLift (OFL) – Without Class 3 License
This course aims to provide people already working or wishing to enter the generic manufacturing industry with the skills and knowledge required to operate forklift. The Competency unit would be appropriate for people with job title such as Forklift driver.
Learners are assumed to
- Be able to interpret work instructions and technical information.
- WPLN 3
This Competency Unit specifies the skills and knowledge required by people to operate in the trade pertaining to operate forklift in the manufacturing / logistics industry in a WSQ Level 1 operation.
Types of forklifts and their load capacities
- Parts of forklift and their functions
- Workplace safety and health code of practice relating to forklift practice
- Protecting loads from damage during documentation
- Reporting procedures if work preparation is not completed
- Main parts of forklifts to be inspected
- Constituents of each main part of forklift to be inspected
- Safety precautions in inspecting forklift
- Cargo handling symbols
- Forklift stability
- Operating procedures for different types of loads
- Safety precautions in lifting potentially hazardous loads
- Operating procedures for different types of terrains and confined spaces
- Workplace safety and health code of practice relating to forklift operations
- Procedures of reporting unsafe/unauthorised forklift practices
- Procedures relating to parking of forklift
- Handover procedures of forklift
- 35 Hours Including 2 hrs Assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
Teaching Methodology: Face to face classroom teaching
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment and free wi-fi.
Class Size: Minimum 4 Maximum 20
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment | 1:1 for Practical Lesson & Assessment (Group of 5 trainees to 1 Forklift/Trainer)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% attendance
Assessment Advice: Theory 70% (30MCQ) Practical 100% competency based
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$540
Funding & Claims
- Skills future credit/funding available
-All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can us their $500 SkillFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory
Mandatory adoption of e-attendance via SingPass from 1 October 2023: As per the SSG regulation we are introducing “e-attendance via SingPass,” for participants applying for funding. To ensure a smooth process, please verify your SingPass app access before attending the course. Kindly note that manual attendance submissions will not be accepted for funding invoices. Thank you for your cooperation.
SkillsFuture Singapore Hotline: For enquiries relating to skills, training and portal issues, please contact SkillsFuture Singapore at 6785 5785
For More Details: Click Here
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee. E-cert available.
2 WAN LEE ROAD SINGAPORE- 627934
Renewal Points for professionals