Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor Course-(ISO 45001:2018) (OHSMS)
The primary key factor for any organization must be the Health and Safety of their employee, customer and other stake holders. ISO 45001:2018 will help the organization to have a control over the OHS (Occupational Health & Safety) risk. This not only ensures the safety of the employee but also enables the organization to improve its performance as it reduces the OHS risk.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: Managers, Safety professionals, Occupational Health and Safety Management Representatives, Internal Quality Auditors and all those wants to implement an effective OHS management system.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
- Have some Knowledge on the Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Have a good knowledge on fundamental concepts of an occupational health & safety management system
- Should know the necessities of OH&SMS and its frequently used quality management terms and definitions
- Helps to learn how to audit your organization based on ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Enhances scheduling, planning and reporting of risk.
- Various types of OHS monitoring and ways for continual improvement
- Brief Description of ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Overview of Internal Audit
- Stages of Audit & Initiation of Audit objectives
- Preparation of Audit Plan
- Conducting the Audit
- Audit reporting & Completion
- Learning Activity (Group study/Individual)
- Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors
- Audit Related Forms & Audit Checklist
Course Duration: 8 hours including 1 hour of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Lecture & Assessment;
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
MCQ, Short Answers & Case Study
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all trainee.
- E- Cert Available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
Renewal Points for professionals