This course is made for all aspirants who are interested in holistic approaches to health and wellness.
Minimum age requirement for participants who 14 years or older and Physically Fit
- Kayakalpa Yoga is the rejuvenating technique which was discovered by our ancient Indian Siddhas (Sages) and lost during the course of time. Vethathiri Maharishi revived this ancient yogic practice and gifted it to the World in a simple and lucid way.
- This philosophy of Kayakalpa yoga delineates the manner in which the life of a human being can be enhanced by proper integration of physical body, mind, bio-magnetism, life force and sexual vital fluid.
- Aim of Kaya Kalpa
- The Seventh Component – Sexual Vital Flu
- Rejuvenation of Life Energy
- Five Limitations
- The Six Tastes
- Effects of Overeating
- Kaya Kalpa – Practice
- 3 Hrs
Medium of Instruction: English & Tamil
Face to Face Training
Learning Environment: ·
- Room with the capacity for up to 20 candidates
- Room or place to be used must be away from noise or interruptions
Recommended Class Size – Classroom: 20
- Min – 10
- Max – 20
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 (classroom)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for classroom
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 50
Assessment Advice : NA
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals: NA