ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System – Internal Auditor Course (EMS)
An organization irrespective of its nature of work should adhere to environmental policies and responsibilities. It can be achieved by implementing proper environmental management system. This helps the organization to manage its environmental responsibilities and protect their environment.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: Managers, Management Representatives, Internal Quality Auditors and all those wants to implement an effective Environmental management system.
- Have some Knowledge on the Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Have a good knowledge on fundamental concepts of an environmental management system and its principles of ISO 14000
- Should know the necessities of ISO 14001 and its frequently used quality management terms and definitions
- Helps to learn how to audit your organization based on ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems.
- Enables to measure the organization’s ability to manage its environmental performance.
- Can write factual audit reports and corrective action for continual improvement
- Preserving the nature and can be a part of eco-friendly atmosphere.
- Chapter 1 Brief Description of ISO 14001 Standard
- Chapter 2 Overview of Internal Audit
- Chapter 3 Stages of Audit & Initiation of Audit objectives
- Chapter 4 Preparation of Audit Plan
- Chapter 5 Conducting the Audit
- Chapter 6 Audit reporting & Completion
- Chapter 7 Learning Activity (Group study/Individual)
- Chapter 8 Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors
- Chapter 9 Audit Related Forms & Audit Checklist
Course Duration: 8 hours
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 20
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 324
Funding and Claims:
- UTAP Available
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
MCQ, Short Answers & Case Study
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals
SDU Points : NA