Enhanced Experiential Learning Stations Training for Safety Professionals (EELSTSP)
Enhanced Experiential Learning Stations training for Safety Professionals is designed to provide trainees with a practical, hands-on learning experience that promotes deeper learning and helps them develop the skills and knowledge they need to stay safe and healthy in the workplace.
The target audience for the
Learners must be above 18 years of age and are expected to:
- Be medically fit.
- Be able to listen, read, speak, and write English.
- Be able to follow oral instructions
Enhanced Experiential Learning Stations training for Safety professionals
This course aims to equip the participants with knowledge and skills: –
- Enhanced Experiential Learning Stations training in safety and health is designed to provide trainees with a practical, hands-on learning experience that promotes deeper learning and helps them develop the skills and knowledge they need to stay safe and healthy in the workplace.
- This experiential training helps trainees assimilate the lessons imparted by the trainer, while also raising their awareness of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) and encouraging them to be more proactive and vigilant in maintaining WSH standards
The Enhanced Experiential Learning Stations Training includes:
- General Safety and In-house rules, Emergency evacuation briefing
- Electrical System Safety experience
- Noise Safety Experience
- Suspension Trauma and Self-Rescue Training experience
- Pinned or “Crushed” by heavy construction machinery experience
- Chemical storage Safety experience
- Manual Material Handling experience
- Mechanical Moving machinery and hand injury experience
- Confined Space experience
- Tilting scaffold experience
- Fall into Opening experience
- 8 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Face-to-face classroom teaching and Experiential Learning Station Training
Learning Environment: ·
- Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, and equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment, and free Wi-Fi.
- Well-equipped and maintained Ten Enhanced Experiential Learning Simulation Training Stations
- 20 Pax
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 (classroom) & 1:20 (Experiential Learning Stations Practical Training Experience)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for classroom briefing and experiential stations training sessions
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: $194.40
Funding & Claims:
- UTAP Available
- Based on the successful attendance of the course, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals
- 8 CPD Points – Ref:-CPD/131/T1.2/2023010