Diploma In Hospitality Management (DHM)
The course is targeted at candidates who would like to consider a future Hospitality Management and Tourism career progression or option. For those who are already in the Hospitality and Tourism profession, the course would help them to enhance their employability, capabilities and market value.
- Minimum Grade in any 3 GCE “ A” Level including English and 2 subjects or equivalent; or Minimum C6 in any 3 GCE “ O” Level including English and 2 subjects (Grade C6 and above) with 3 years working experience in the hospitality/tourism field: OR
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Assessment Level 6 – Passed and conducted by Eversafe Academy or other recognized institutions will be considered case-to-case basis.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years old
- Work Experience: Matured Candidate is normally anyone aged 30 years or more with atleast 8 years of working experience, preferably 5 years of experience in hospitality/tourism with relevant certificates.
- To improve the standards of Hospitality Education and keeping pace with global developments in Hospitality and Tourism industry.
- To train students on all core areas of Hospitality industry.
- To provide opportunities for research and field work in hospitality education and tourism.
- Provide trained manpower to Hospitality and Tourism industry.
- DHM001 Basic Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- DHM002 Basic Restaurant & Banquets Operations
- DHM003 Basic Front Office Management
- DHM004 Basic Food & Beverage Service
- DHM005 Basic Culinary Arts
- DHM006 Basic Accommodation Operations
- DHM007 Basic Hygiene & Work Safety
- DHM008 Basic Human Resource Management
- DHM009 Industrial Attachment
- Full-time/Part-time: 12 months + 6 months (Industrial Attachment)
- Total Contact hours: 320 hours (344 hours including Assessment)
- Weekly Schedule: 5 days per week x 3 hours per day (full-time) , 2 days per week x 8 hours per day (part-time)
Medium of Instruction: English
Teaching Methodology: Face to face classroom teaching/online
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment and free wi-fi.
Qualification or experience of facilitators
A facilitator & assessor of this course will possess the following:
- 5 years of experience in relevant industry.
Class Size: Maximum 25
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance Minimum: 75% attendance (90% attendance for International Students)
Assessment Advice: Passing Mark: Minimum 50 % (Theory: Minimum 35% & 15% Assignment)
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$5616
Funding & Claims: Not Available
Awarded by: This academy is registered under PEI and awarded by Eversafe Academy Pte Ltd
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee
- E-cert Available
The certificate of achievement will be issued to all the participants by the Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd upon fulfilling the following graduation requirements:
- Passing the individual module by obtaining the minimum of 50% of marks for each module
- Passing all the modules in the course
- Course fee paid in full
- Minimum overall attendance of 75% for each module and the entire course
- 2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
Renewal Points for professionals