Critical Skills for Safety Professionals (CSSP)
This course is designed for safety professionals, occupational health practicitionals, risk managers, human resuorce professionals, and anyone involved in managing workplace safety. It is suitable for individuals working across different industries and organizations, including manufacturing, construction, marine, logistics, healthcare, office settings, and more.
WSH Trainers, WSH Officers, WSH Consultants, WSH Managers, WSH Professionals, WSH Coordinators, any other workplace Supervisors and Managers
The course provides safety professionals with enhanced critical knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage the workplace practically. This training program is designed to equip participants with essential skills and knowledge required for effective safety management within workplaces. Participants will learn about safety regulations, risk assessment, hazard identification, communication, investigation, emergency response planning, problem-solving, leadership, influence, and conflict resolution. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, participants will develop the competencies necessary to enhance workplace safety. prevent accidents, and foster a safety-conscious culture.
- The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to safety regulations and standards.
- Risk assessment and hazard identification.
- Communication and training skills.
- Investigation and analysis skills.
- Emergency response planning and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership influence, and conflict resolution.
- 16 hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Blended learning – Class Room Fac to face Training / Zoom platform
Learning Environment: ·
- Room with the capacity for up to 20 candidates for conduct of written assessment
- Room or place to be used must be away from noise or interruptions
Recommended Class Size – Classroom: 20
- Min – 10
- Max – 20
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20
Course Attendance Minimum: 100%
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 280.80
Assessment Advice : 20 MCQs within 1 hour. Attained 70% passing mark to be “competent”.
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- 2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals: 8 SDU Points – Ref: CPD/131/T2.0/2023023