Certificate in Security and Access Control Systems Installation (CSACSI)
This course is ideal for For security professionals, aspiring technicians, installers, consultants, managers, and anyone interested in access control systems. No prior experience required.
- No prior experience required. Ideal for aspiring security technicians, installers, consultants, IT professionals, managers, and anyone interested in CCTV systems. Open to all backgrounds.
The Certificate Course in Security and Access Control Systems Installation is designed to provide participants with the essential knowledge and practical skills required to install, configure, and maintain security access control systems. This comprehensive course covers various aspects of security access installation, including system design, component selection, wiring, integration with other security systems, and compliance with industry regulations.
- Introduction to Security and Access Control Systems
- Compliance and Regulations in Security Access –
- Access Control Component Installation
- Wiring and Connectivity
- System Setup and Configuration
- Integration with Other Security Systems
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting in Security Access Systems
- 16 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Blended learning – Class Room Face to face Training
Learning Environment: ·
- An engaging and interactive classroom with Practical demonstration
Recommended Class Size – Classroom: 25
- Min – 10
- Max – 25
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 (classroom)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for classroom
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 270
Assessment Advice :
End-of-Module Written Examination: 100%
The End-of-Module Written Exam is worth 100 marks. In the Written Examination, students must score a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 to pass this component.
Practical Assessment: Competency-based
The Practical Assessment is competency-based and does not have a numerical mark. Students are assessed based on their practical skills and ability to perform security and access control installation tasks effectively.
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals: NA