Certificate in Data Communication and Networking (CCDCN)
This course is designed for aspiring network professionals, IT personnel, technicians, managers, and computer science students. Gain essential knowledge and skills in data communication, networking, design, configuration, troubleshooting, and security.
- Minimum 3 ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications, including English and any 2 Science subjects (or)
- International secondary level qualifications with English, Mathematics and Science (or)
- Mature-aged student with more than 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered (Matured Candidate is normally anyone aged 30 years) (or)
- Other Candidates with industry experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
The Certificate Course in Data Communication and Networking (CCDCN) course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the field of data communication and networking. This comprehensive program focuses on providing a solid foundation in network design, configuration, troubleshooting, and security.
- Introduction to Data Communication and Networking
- Networking Fundamentals and Network Architecture
- Network Protocols and Technologies
- Network Security and Privacy
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Network Troubleshooting and Performance Optimization
- Cloud Computing and Networking
- Network Management and Emerging Technologies
- 52 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Blended learning – Class Room Face to face Training
Learning Environment: ·
- An engaging and interactive classroom with Practical demonstration
Recommended Class Size – Classroom: 25
- Min – 10
- Max – 25
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 (classroom)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for classroom
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 648
Assessment Advice :
• End-of-Module Written Examination: 100%
• The End-of-Module Written Exam is worth 100 marks. In the Written Examination, students must score a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 to pass this component.
• Practical Assessment: Competency-based
• The Practical Assessment is competency-based and does not have a numerical mark. Students are assessed based on their practical skills and ability to perform security and access control installation tasks effectively.
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals: NA