Certificate In Air-Conditioner Maintenance And Service Techniques(CACMST)
This course is designed for aspiring Aircon technicians, HVAC professionals, facility managers, maintenance personnel, homeowners, and property managers. Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in air-conditioner maintenance and servicing. No prior experience required.
- Minimum 3 ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications, including English and any 2 Science subjects (or)
- International secondary level qualifications with English, Mathematics and Science (or)
- Mature-aged student with more than 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered (Matured Candidate is normally anyone aged 30 years) (or)
- Other Candidates with industry experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
The Certificate Course in Air-Conditioner Maintenance and Service Techniques is a comprehensive program designed to provide participants with the essential knowledge and practical skills required for effective maintenance and servicing of air-conditioning systems.
- Introduction to Air-Conditioning Systems
- Safety Precautions and Tools
- Air-Conditioning System Operation and Control
- Maintenance and Cleaning Procedures
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Refrigerant Handling and Charging
- Electrical Components and Control Systems
- Installation and Commissioning
- 52 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Blended learning – Class Room Face to face Training
Learning Environment: ·
- An engaging and interactive classroom with Practical demonstration
Recommended Class Size – Classroom: 25
- Min – 10
- Max – 25
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 (classroom)
Course Attendance Minimum: 100% for classroom
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 648
Assessment Advice :
• End-of-Module Written Examination: 100%
• The End-of-Module Written Exam is worth 100 marks. In the Written Examination, students must score a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 to pass this component.
• Practical Assessment: Competency-based
• The Practical Assessment is competency-based and does not have a numerical mark. Students are assessed based on their practical skills and ability to perform security and access control installation tasks effectively.
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals: NA