- Healthcare providers
- Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS providers
- Members of the public
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 and above. Able to speak, read and understand English effectively as our courses are conducted in English. Physically fit with no pre existing medical conditions such as knee, spinal or joints injury.
- Valid (not expired) BCLS+AED Provider Certification (SRFAC-accredited).
- It is highly recommended that you register for your refresher course three months before the expiry date on your existing certificate as the maximum grace period is three months after date of expiry.
- Pregnant ladies are discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons.
The Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + Automated External Defibrillation (AED)- Refresher Course will equip participants with knowledge and skills in resuscitating collapsed victims. It is a very comprehensive course encompassing critical lifesaving skills, ranging from the rescuing of a choked victim (conscious and unconscious), to performing quality CPR, for both adults and infants according to the guidelines provided by the SRFAC.
- Adult CPR (BVM)+AED
- Adult FBAO Conscious & Unconscious
- Infant CPR
- Infant FBAO Conscious & Unconscious
- 4 Hours
Medium of Instruction: English
Blended learning – Class Room Facto face Training
Learning Environment: ·
- Room with the capacity for up to 16 candidates for conduct of written assessment
- Room or place to be used must be away from noise or interruptions
Recommended Class Size – Classroom :
- Min – 3
- Max – 16
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:16 for Theory & 1:4 for Practical
Course Attendance Minimum: 100%
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 86.4
Assessment Advice :
- 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Passing Criteria: 80%
- Duration: 25 minutes
Funding & Claims: NA
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
2 Kampong Kapor Road Little India Near, Jalan Besar, MRT Station Exit B, Singapore 208674
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
2 Wan Lee Road, Singapore 627934
Renewal Points for professionals