BASIC TRAFFIC CONTROL COURSE FOR SUPERVISORS (BTCCS)
This course is suitable for personnel involved in supervision of roadwork, traffic control on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork projects/ building construction traffic controllers).
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 or equivalent
This course will cover effective planning and management of traffic control at work zone and public safety. Attendees will learn proper management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper planning based on case studies.
- Relevant Act and Regulations
- The Code of Practice of Traffic Control at Work Zone
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk assessment (Hazard and Control)
- Fundamental Principles of Traffic Control
- Phases of Traffic Control
- Traffic Control Devices and their uses
- Procedures of road closure and traffic control
- Manual Operated Stop / Go Sign Operating Procedure
8 hours including 1 hour assessment
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 30
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$ 248.4
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:30 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Pass Criteria to get certificate: 65%. 10 MCQ questions (20 marks), 3 Short Questions (80 marks)
Funding & Claims
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals