BASIC TRAFFIC CONTROL COURSE FOR MANAGERS ( BTCCM)
This course is suitable for managers, engineers & Workplace safety and health professionals who carrying out works on roads, road related facilities, public streets, LTA road work projects, construction project site access.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Have at least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
This “Basic Traffic Control Course for Manager (BTCCM)” aims to provide the learners with the knowledge and skills of fundamental principles temporary traffic control in work zones and to provide the guidance on Planning, Design and Implementation of Traffic Control Plan for the safety of road users and workers. The implementation of temporary traffic control is needed to conduct works on roads, road related facilities, public streets and construction projects.
- WSH Act, regulations and code of practices related to workplace traffic control safety
- Roles and responsibilities of various stake holders in traffic control safety
- Risk Assessment for temporary traffic control at Work Zone
- Fundamental Principles of Traffic Control
- Traffic Control Plan for temporary traffic control in work zones
- Various traffic safety devices and signage’s related to work zone traffic control safety
- Procedures and Inspection of placing, operating, maintaining, removing of traffic safety devices and signage’s.
- Inspection and audit of Traffic Control Plan implementation
- Emergency Traffic Management
4 hours including 15 mins assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to Face class room teaching
- Online webinar class
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Advanced Certificate in WSH
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
10 MCQ questions. The passing mark is 70%.
Course Fee Inclusive of GST: S$162
Funding & Claims
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals